Help / Support
General terms and conditions of business
§ 1 Order and Contract Conclusion
(1) you order in our shop, by going through the following steps.
a) insert articles by clicking on "add to cart" obligation to your cart.
b) All items that you have placed in your shopping cart, you can see if you click on "shopping cart". You can also delete items or change the number.
c) If you want to buy the item from your cart, then click on "Proceed to checkout". This will take you to order.
d) In the ordering process you first enter your address and payment details.
e) Before sending you received your order on the control side track of all the data of your planned orders (in particular billing and shipping address, product, price, quantity, payment method). Here you will be prompted to confirm the accuracy of your information. If you want to correct or change your order information.
f) Only by clicking on the "Buy" button you submit your order to us. So that you provide us to conclude a sales contract.
(2) After sending you will receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your order and its details (receipt). The purchase contract is therefore not yet concluded. It only confirms that we have received your order.
(3) The purchase contract is concluded only when we accept your offer by shipping the goods or an order confirmation. Contracts on our website is closed only in German.
§ 2 Storage of orders
Your order will be saved after the contract with us. If you have a Yatego-account set up, you can view the details of your order there. If you have no account, please contact by e-mail / fax / phone us. We will send you a copy of your order details to you.
§ 3 Delivery area and customer base
We only deliver to Germany and in the countries that are listed in the shipping table in the delivery.
§ 4 Prices and offers limited
(1) All prices are retail prices, inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. It is the price at time of order. From an order of 100, - € the shipping is free of charge, including amounts of € 5.50 (germany).
(2) Please note that deals may be limited in time or quantity in our online shop. Details are provided in the product description.
(3) For customers outside the EU: Please note that the shipping may apply tariffs that are added to the final price of your order and must be paid by you.
§ 5 Payment
(1) We offer the following payment methods:
a) by cash:
c) by cash in advance: Please transfer the invoice amount, stating the intended use within 7 days from receipt of order to our account.
(For details, see Payment)
(2) Under certain credit, we reserve certain types of payment no longer offer. If we make use of it, you can choose another payment method.
§ 6 Delivery times
(1) Unless otherwise agreed or stated otherwise the products we deliver orders in Germany within 5-10 business days of receiving your order. If the delay we will inform you immediately.
(2) Delivery is made by us under the proviso that we are supplied correctly and on time and are not responsible for the lack of availability. In case of unavailability of the goods we will inform you immediately and reimburse quid pro quo, which we have already received from you (eg, prepayments), without delay.
§ 7 of Costs
Exercise your right to cancel, you have to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods ordered corresponds and if the price returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you are of at a higher price the thing at the time revocation have not yet paid the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you.
§ 8 Warranty and Guarantees
(1) The statutory provisions. The statutory limitation period for defect claims is 2 years.
(2) If for products specific safeguards apply, your legal rights remain unaffected notwithstanding exist
§ 9 Applicable Law
(1) The application of the CISG is excluded. If the customer is a consumer, the mandatory consumer protection provisions are also applicable that apply in the State in which the customer has his habitual residence, provided that they offer the customer a more extensive protection.
(2) If the buyer is a merchant or a legal entity governed by public law, the place of performance and jurisdiction is the seat of our company even in the bill and check process.
§11 Provider Identification and Customer Service
Maschinenhandel Gronau, Inh. Kathrin Gronau
Tax ID No .: DE216464455
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail.) Or - if the goods before the deadline - also by returning the item. The period begins upon receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receiving the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB and our obligations according to § 312g, paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing. The revocation must be sent to:
Maschinenhandel Gronau, Bergstr. 7, 98708 Pennewitz, Germany, Fax: 03678370569, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consequences of Withdrawal
In the case of an effective cancellation the mutually received benefits are to be returned and any benefits (eg. As interest). If you can not or in part, or only return them in a deteriorated condition give us the performance received and benefits (eg benefits), you have to compensate us accordingly. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you must pay compensation only in so far as the uses or the deterioration is due to a deal with the matter, beyond the consideration of the characteristics and functioning. By "testing the properties and functioning" means the testing and trying out the goods as is possible and customary in a shop. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods ordered and corresponds to the price of the back does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation yet the return or a have provided contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Not parcel things are picked up. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your revocation or thing for us with their receipt.
- End of revocation -
Right of withdrawal (consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity.) Revocation Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw within one month without giving reasons this Agreement. The withdrawal period is 1 month from the date on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, the goods are repossessed or has. To exercise your right, you have to (Maschinenhandel Gronau, Bergstrasse 7, 98708 Pennewitz, Tel 036783-70568, Fax 036783-70569 E-mail:. Info@maschinenhandel-gronau.de) by means of a clear statement (eg a with sent by post mail, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. The appropriate withdrawal form can be downloaded here. Make use of this opportunity, we will provide you with immediately (eg via email) an acknowledgment of receipt of such a withdrawal. To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. Effects of withdrawal If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you, a different method of delivery than the offered by us chose Cheap Shipping), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received of its cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment. www.haendlerbund.de We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract to us or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of a fortnight. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You just have to pay for any diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling. Exclusion of the cancellation The right does not apply to contracts - The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer shall prevail or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, - for the supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly, - The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return if their seal was removed after delivery, - the supply of goods, when this by delivery were mixed due to their nature inseparably with other goods, - the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price has been agreed in the contract, which can be no earlier than delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and depends on the current value of fluctuations in the market to which the trader has no influence, - for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery - the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- End of revocation -